Wednesday 24 June 2020

NT24 News : BECAUSE I LOVE NATURE GREENERY....

BECAUSE I LOVE NATURE GREENERY: SHUBHAM SHARMA
National Tele24 News
Vinay Kumar Sharma 
Chandigarh
Home town Zirakpur based Model/Actor Shubham Sharma he love to do Gardening, It’s been 4 years Shubham and his father into the gardening they take care of plants. they have around 125 plants, Like Adanium plant which have double flower n single flower, he have also piece lilly , rubber plant , taj mehal rose just like u buy from market which is very rear plant , mattern horn lilly , fiddle leaf plant indoor. he said Well for me gardening is love in this lockdown i spend my 2 hours every day morning n evening witty my plants like for watering plants .  Every after 15 days put protein for better rose and better growth. I always enjoy looking at them plants boost my mood they make me happy. I just love while watching plant and when they bloom. Growing plants is pure therapy for mind and soul and yes the most important is plants gives you oxygen.

No comments: